Julie Bishop has asked the Speaker to refer the PM to the Privileges Committee over very serious allegations - here's the history
This is the Prime Minister in Question Time on 28 November, 2012 (apologies for the quality of the video)
I wrote to The Speaker Anna Burke on 7 February, this year seeking my Right of Reply to the Prime Minister's false statements. I kept my correspondence with The Speaker and her very prompt and courteous reply confidential.
I posted this blog entry on 3 March this year (it's been updated since). I kept my correspondence with The Speaker confidential at that time. This blog entry includes:
- The Hansard of 28 November, 2012
- A statement from my former General Manager at Fairfax Radio describing my resignation and the reason for it.
- My questions to the PM of 5 September, 2011 about her role in The AWU Scandal
- My questions to the PM of 7 September, 2011 including documentary evidence about her role in The AWU Scandal
- My Brief to Counsel (request for a QC's opinion) about the PM's role
- A timeline document I created at the time (ie 2011)
- My letter to The Speaker seeking my Right of Reply
- The Speaker's letter to me
- Correspondence with the Deputy Clerk of The House David Elder
- My letter to the editor of the Sydney Morning Herald about that newspaper repeating Gillard's false assertions
- Other matters to do with Nicola Roxon and Julia Gillard and their relationship