Since winning the election off the back of the votes of conservative minded people in New South Wales - Gladys Berejiklian has advanced the following policies of the Green Left:
- Late term abortion - the most relaxed in Australia
- She forced NSW to become the first to introduce the most draconian laws that still limit freedoms.
- Legislated to make it impossible for people in suburban areas to cut down trees near their homes because those trees could be Koala homes.
- Passed a renewable energy deal that taxes every household to fund green energy. Laws so bad that the Greens willfully voted in support of it.
- and now ... the decriminalisation of drugs.
What is it with Liberals wanting to appeal to people who will never vote for them?
The instrument appointing John Durham as Special Counsel with continuing post-Administration powers to investigate Russia Hoax
ABC 4 Corners take note.
The Special Counsel is authorized to investigate whether any federal official....violated the law in connection with .... law enforcement activities directed at .........individuals associated with the administration of President Donald J. Trump, including but not limited to Crossfire Hurricane and the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III.
Excellent news from The Greens - Australian Senate decides there's no climate emergency, well done all.
If you don't have time for the full session - this extract is damning.