Thank you for attending the "Let's not involve the Defence Force in Public Controversy and Politics" course.
Before the Dux and winner of the David Morrison Memorial Prize is decided please complete the following final exam.
One of these Exhibits
- is likely to put the media spotlight on the ADF
- shows conduct to the prejudice of good order and military discipline
- could involve the ADF in a matter of public controversy
- may be construed in such a way that a reasonable person might believe the ADF endorses a
- way of life or
- political stance
- should result in the automatic dismissal of a reserve list war veteran officer and the termination of his Commission without appeal
Can you pick that Exhibit?
Any doubts, concerns or issues will be referred to the powerful and wise Minister for Defence Marise Payne for immediate adjudication.
ENDS - now an update from someone who's been there, done that and has the medals to prove it.