A decent introduction to what the problem is from Nathan J. Robinson over at Current Affairs: “The Clinton Foundation’s Problems Are Deeper Than You Think: Critical scrutiny has focused on the Foundation’s fundraising. But there are equally troubling questions about its actual work.”
A summary of some of our Clinton Foundation publications
Wednesday, 09 November 2016
Here are some of our posts on the Clinton Foundation frauds put together by this US website. It's not exhaustive and it has to be updated but for those of you wondering about what happens next for Bill, Hillary and their Australian friends - this should give you some idea!
Clinton Foundation Fraud
Michael Smith Exposés
Michael Smith is an Australian investigative journalist who has been working with Charles Ortel over the past year, looking specifically at the Clinton Foundation’s dealings with Australia. Be forewarned; he’s more on the conservative end of the political spectrum. But he does a tremendous job of digging up original documents.
- April 24, 2015: Australian Government grants to the Clinton Foundation
- August 29, 2015: The various Clinton charitable foundations—you and I have given them at least $80M – and that’s just the start.
- February 29, 2016: More problems for DFAT and The Clintons over $70M we appear to have donated to a conman
- March 9, 2016: Part 1: Background to the Clinton Foundation and Clinton HIV/Aids Initiative Incorporated
- March 9, 2016: Part 2: The Clinton Foundation’s de-registered HIV/Aids Initiative—“This is not Charity”
- March 31, 2016: “Who cares? It’s just blacks dying.” Clinton, AIDS & Australian taxpayers funded pretend drugs that will make you feel sick
- July 27, 2016: Reconciling Australian taxpayer funded Clinton Foundation donations
- August 1, 2016: I need your help!
- August 5, 2016: Significant progress on Australia’s taxpayer donations to the Clinton Foundation—thank you for bearing with me
- August 7, 2016: The Clinton Foundation shakes down a charity for $500K in return for a few words and a tree seedling
- August 8, 2016: An apparent $100 million deception on Australian taxpayers “under a partnership with the Clinton Foundation”
- August 9, 2016: The truth about the Clinton Foundation’s history
- August 10, 2016: Australian Government’s $11M contract with Clinton Foundation, no goal, no purpose, no objectives—but we paid anyway
- August 10, 2016: Part 1: Bill Clinton and Australian officials in CHAI multi-million $$$ fraud and coverup
- August 10, 2016: Part 2: Bill Clinton and Australian officials in CHAI multi-million $$$ fraud and coverup
- August 10, 2016: Bill Clinton’s a lucky bloke; he might avoid a fraud conviction in Australia. Maybe.
- August 11, 2016: Understanding the US tax system and Australia’s donations to the Clintons—prohibition on benefits to insiders
- August 11, 2016: Hillary’s emails on the guy running the Malaria program who wouldn’t play ball
- August 12, 2016: Clinton’s false statement on the incorporation of CHAI #2
- August 13, 2016: Julie Bishop’s deal with Frank Giustra/Clinton Foundation! In Indonesia! What could go wrong?
- August 15, 2016: The sordid history of Australia’s deals to ‘facilitate’ the Clinton Foundation’s access to Asia
- August 17, 2016: Clinton Foundation in Australia—corporate details
- August 22, 2016: Pavlova sittings, golf, wet T-shirt competitions and the millions Bill Clinton made in Australia
- August 22, 2016: Part 1: The illegal incorporation of the Clinton HIV/Aids Initiative in Papua New Guinea
- August 26, 2016: Part 2: Warning signs for Australia that Bill Clinton was way off the straight and narrow in Papua New Guinea
- August 29, 2016: Part 1: On Papua New Guinea, Bill and Hillary, missing $$$ millions and the promised hospital that never was
- August 30, 2016: Part 2: On Papua New Guinea, Bill and Hillary, missing $$$ millions and the promised hospital that never was
- August 30, 2016: All Clinton Foundation O/S deals required US State Department Ethics Dept approval while Hillary was Secretary
- September 4, 2016: Australian Senate Enquiry into Australian Government Donations to the Clinton Foundation
- September 4, 2016: Has the Australian Government reported the Clinton Foundation’s illegal activities in Papua New Guinea to the PNG Police?
- September 5, 2016: Papua New Guinea Prime Minister rec’d $750,000 bribe at the time of the Clinton Foundation backed hospital proposal
- September 6, 2016: New documents that reveal Bill Clinton’s backdated contracts and multimillion dollar frauds in the name of HIV/AIDS
- September 6, 2016: Charles Ortel and me on what the discovery of backdated documents in the Clinton HIV Fraud means
- September 6, 2016: “What you’ve found is monumental. It was buried for Hillary’s 2006 Senate re-election” until now!
- September 6, 2016: Former Bank of America legal counsel Stuart Dean on Clinton HIV fraud
- September 8, 2016: The 21 pages deleted from The Clinton Foundation’s 2005 IRS tax-exempt annual return
- September 8, 2016: DFAT seeks extension of time on advice to PNG Police about Clinton’s sham incorporated association fraud
- September 8, 2016: Part Two of my response to your feedback about the Clinton Foundation
- September 9, 2016: Bill Clinton’s early days in tax-exempt business – and his original sin in The Bahamas tax haven
- September 10, 2016: Julie Bishop’s Department trashes $100K audit report to clear Clinton Foundation
- September 13, 2016: Clinton’s “bottom of the harbour” AIDS business—tax free millions in contract with China’s Communist Party
- September 13, 2016: 18 months after incorporation, Clinton AIDS Chairman Magaziner “doesn’t know” about its structure
- September 15, 2016: Dominican Republic “gotcha” documents that should sink the Clinton Foundation