It's not that complex.
5 minutes should see you reasonably well acquainted with the logic.
Understanding the psychos who signed up will take a hell of a lot longer than that.
And just to remind you what a piece of work each of them is - here's our story from November on the complete lunacy of sneaking in ratification of Paris just as Trump was announcing there'd be no more crazy money weather schemes.
US Government announces it's scrapping the $5 trillion dollar Obama-Clinton Climate Action Plan
Just as we started learning about new US Government policy on climate crap and cheap energy for her people, the Make Australia Weak Again backward looking Government of Turnbull signed us up for new UN climate treaties out to 2020 and 2030.
The US Government is in transition moving towards the new settings right now.
So much for up with the play Chairman Mal and the Clinton Foundation's pet project Fashionable Julie.
10 November will be remembered as a day of conspicuous treachery from a master of that despicable art Turnbull.
(Bloody hell, we better get Paris and Kyoto signed before they wake up to the Trump policies)
While backward looking Mal lines up with the IPCC, here's the new policy from the world's leading economy.
President Trump's administration declares
- Energy is the lifeblood of modern society.
- Energy is the industry that fuels all other industries.
President Trump will lift the restrictions on American energy. The US Government will
- scrap the $5 trillion dollar Obama-Clinton Climate Action Plan
- end the war on coal
- rescind coal mining lease moratoriums
- rescind the excessive Interior Department stream rule
- conduct a top-down review of all anti-coal regulations issued by the Obama Administration
- eliminate the highly invasive "Waters of the US" rule
- scrap the $5 trillion dollar Obama-Clinton Climate Action Plan and
- scrap the Clean Power Plan
- prevent these unilateral plans from increasing monthly electric bills