THOUSANDS TO RALLY AGAINST EXTREME ABORTION-TILL-BIRTH BILL
Date: Sunday, 15 September 2019
Members of Parliament will join pro-life and pro-family groups, women’s advocates, faith leaders and thousands of people from across the state to rally against the Reproductive Health Care Reform Bill 2019 on the weekend before it is due to be debated in the Legislative Council. This rally is a follow-up on the successful Stand for Life rally that occurred on 20 August 2019, which attracted more than 5000 attendees.
The list of speakers will include:
- The Hon. Tony Abbott, former Prime Minister of Australia
- The Hon. Barnaby Joyce MP, Federal Member for New England
- The Hon. Kevin Conolly MP, NSW Liberal Party
- The Hon. Mark Banasiak MLC, NSW Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party
- Dr Rachel Carling, CEO of NSW Right to Life
- Mr Martyn Iles, CEO of the Australian Christian Lobby
- Most Rev. Anthony Fisher OP, Catholic Archbishop of Sydney
- Most Rev. Dr Glenn Davies, Anglican Archbishop of Sydney
- Rev. Dr Peter Barnes, Moderator-General, Presbyterian Church of Australia
Location: Archibald Fountain, Hyde Park, Sydney.