Since winning the election off the back of the votes of conservative minded people in New South Wales - Gladys Berejiklian has advanced the following policies of the Green Left:
- Late term abortion - the most relaxed in Australia
- She forced NSW to become the first to introduce the most draconian laws that still limit freedoms.
- Legislated to make it impossible for people in suburban areas to cut down trees near their homes because those trees could be Koala homes.
- Passed a renewable energy deal that taxes every household to fund green energy. Laws so bad that the Greens willfully voted in support of it.
- and now ... the decriminalisation of drugs.
What is it with Liberals wanting to appeal to people who will never vote for them?