BIDEN: "Our entire administration will always be honest and transparent with the good news and the bad. We’ll level with you when we make a mistake. We’ll straight up say what happened." pic.twitter.com/DpkNjsAf0j— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 21, 2021
Joe Biden's campaign DENIES he met Hunter's Ukrainian business partner despite email showing him thanking VP's son for 'opportunity to meet'
- Email cache raises new claims about Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukrainian firm
- He apparently introduced Joe Biden to an executive at gas company Burisma
- Biden would later pressure Ukraine to fire prosecutor investigating the firm
- Prosecutor was fired amid concerns which were shared by other countries
- Stash of files was disclosed by Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani
- The Senate Homeland Security Committee says it has been contacted by the 'whistleblower' and is looking into the matter
Joe Biden's presidential campaign on Wednesday dismissed an explosive story about Hunter Biden after emails purported to come from Hunter's laptop appeared to show Hunter making an introduction between his powerful father and a Ukrainian energy firm.
A trove of emails obtained from Hunter's laptop and revealed by Donald Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani showed Hunter making an effort to introduce his father to an adviser at his Ukrainian gas firm before the then-vice president lobbied for the firing of a prosecutor who had investigated the company.
Burisma adviser Vadym Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for 'an opportunity to meet your father' in an email sent in 2015, according to the stash of data given to the New York Post by Giuliani.
Hours after the story landed, the Biden camp blasted the report, and said a records search indicated no such meeting occurred.