Out with the severance-packaged-old and in with the new.
Following the election of a new Australian Government, expressions of interest are sought for ministerial staff to support incoming Ministers.
Ministerial staff form an integral part of Government, providing indispensable political, policy and administrative support to Ministers as they carry out their executive responsibilities. They work in conjunction with the apolitical Australian Public Service to deliver the Government’s agenda.
Vacancies exist across portfolios and at all levels of seniority.
Successful candidates will:
- Share the values and priorities of the new Australian Government
- Be strong communicators who can effectively liaise with various stakeholders
- Have demonstrated professional integrity, including discretion
- Have developed knowledge of public policy, public administration, communications, the parliamentary system and/or political process
- Be able to obtain and hold a Negative Vetting Level 2 Security Clearance
- Salary and allowances set out in the Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2020 – 23
- 15.4% employer superannuation contribution
- Leave arrangements including 15 days personal/carer’s leave, 16 weeks maternity leave and an annual closedown
Expressions of interest close Sunday, 5 June 2022.
For technical difficulties please contact email@example.com