Previous month:
January 2025
Next month:
March 2025

February 2025

Such things as will amaze you - Knife-wielding perpetrator bailed - Quran-burning victim remanded in custody

Thanks to reader KB for this shocker of a story.

Two charged after man attacked having burnt Koran outside Turkish consulate

"Two people have been charged after a video emerged of a man burning a Koran and another man attacking him outside the Turkish consulate in London.

Social media footage showed a man being kicked on the ground by his knife-wielding attacker.

Hamit Coskun, 50, from Derby, had been charged with a religiously aggravated public order offence after he was filmed apparently burning the book in Rutland Gardens, Knightsbridge on Thursday, the Metropolitan Police said.

He was remanded in custody and will appear before Westminster Magistrates’ Court today.

Moussa Kadri, 59, from Kensington and Chelsea, has been charged with causing actual bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon.

He was bailed and will appear at the same court on Monday.

Footage posted to X showed a man burning a book outside the barrier to the Turkish consulate.

The same man is then seen lying on the ground as someone kicks him and slashes towards him with a knife before walking away."

 
...

Morphine vial allegedly found in locker of self-confessed Jew killer nurse.

Screenshot 2025-02-15 at 16.48.26

There has been a major twist in the investigation of two NSW nurses who went on an anti-Israel rant and claimed they would kill Israeli patients.

7NEWS can exclusively reveal that after Ahmed Rashid Nadir and Sarah Abu Lebdeh were sacked, police allegedly found one vial of morphine in Nadir’s personal locker at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital in Sydney’s southwest.

Nadir had allegedly asked a former colleague to empty his locker. That staff member reportedly felt uncomfortable with the alleged request and instead called police.

That vial was seized and will now form part of the investigation after the shocking video surfaced earlier this week.

The video, in which they appear to claim they won’t treat Israeli people and boast of sending them to hell, sparked shock and outrage from other nurses, government officials and the wider community.

On Saturday, police raided Nadir’s house in western Sydney and removed bags of potential evidence.

“Officers attached to Strike Force Pearl executed a search warrant at a home in Bankstown about 6pm (on Friday), in connection with an ongoing investigation,” a police statement read.

“A number of items were taken for further examination.”

Police did not confirm reports they have received a full, unedited video from Israeli influencer Max Veifer, who posted the initial clip.

On Friday, NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb said police wanted the full video to inform investigators considering potential criminal charges.

Veifer on Friday shared a longer, two-and-a-half-minute version of his conversation with the nurses in an online chat room.

In comments not aired in the shorter, edited version of the video, Veifer asked if his service as an Israeli soldier was why Nadir thought he would go to hell.

“Um, that’s definitely the answer, correct,” the nurse replied.

The trio then began speaking over the top of each other as they addressed his military service, Hamas and the occupied Palestinian Territories.

“One day, your time will come and you will die the most horrible death,” Lebdeh says.

Veifer replied: “You spread hate, we spread positivity, we spread protection, we spread peace and you spread death.”

Australia’s health practitioner watchdog has updated its public records to show both nurses, who worked at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital in Sydney’s southwest, had been forbidden from working in the profession nationwide “in any context”.

The pair have also had their registrations suspended by the NSW Nursing and Midwifery Council.

CCTV footage has been seized from the hospital and other staff have been interviewed by police.

The unfolding scandal has broken trust in the public health system, Premier Chris Minns has conceded, and nurses have also expressed devastation and outrage at the comments.

Nadir was treated by emergency services on Thursday night following a “concern for welfare”.

He has issued an apology through a lawyer after being stood down from the hospital but separately told reporters the incident was a misunderstanding and a mistake before he was admitted to hospital.

- With AAP


Timely warning.


Muslims are the real victims. Of course.

Thanks to reader KB - KB writes:

Two-Tier Keir - UK needs a zero-tolerance approach to Islamophobia

Particularly since October the seventh, Muslims don't feel safe walking the streets because of Islamophobia...
 


We wonder why we have problems when we're importing this.

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks…” (Qur’an 47:4) (thanks to Jihadwatch for this clip)