Nice work if you can get it.
Tuesday, 22 July 2025
Justin Mohamed was appointed inaugural First Nations ambassador in 2023 and was tasked with ‘implementing a First Nations approach to foreign policy’. Here’s his office’s travel bill: https://t.co/SNWaHzVq2J pic.twitter.com/Va83N1tK1r
— The Australian (@australian) July 21, 2025
This is not a joke.
Monday, 21 July 2025
King Charles inaugurates an Islamic centre, praises Muslims and calls on British citizens to greater understanding of Islamic world. It seems like a joke but it isn't. pic.twitter.com/YVbtp0PXMo
— RadioGenoa (@RadioGenoa) July 21, 2025
When did we elect Nathan and Jodie?
Monday, 21 July 2025
The ABC’s chief man-hater back on the tools.
Monday, 21 July 2025
The ABC’s Louise Milligan does stories about men she doesn’t like.
Tonight comes another ratings flop on an alpha-male.
It’s her first instalment since the “get back” job she did on men she worked with at Channel 7 that she didn’t like … an entire episode where she failed to disclose her own history and skin in the game.
That makes two stories for the calendar year.
Milligan, better known as 7-Nilligan after the devastating High Court George Pell judgement, has made high profile Man-hating her bread and butter.
Just remember, somewhere there’s a husband.
It must be tough.
Probably not the best potential immigrants.
Monday, 21 July 2025
Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar reveals that their true goal is to wipe out all Christians and Jewish people across the world.
— Eyal Yakoby (@EYakoby) July 19, 2025
“To create a world where Judaism and Christianity do not exist.”
pic.twitter.com/D3TJag6Vxh
Nine Entertainment (owner of 2GB) is paying millions to protect us from Ray Hadley.
Sunday, 20 July 2025
What's worse than paying millions to keep Ray Hadley off the air?
Paying anything to have him on it.
Talk about more dollars than sense: Nine Radio is secretly paying one of its biggest and brightest stars millions of dollars not to be on air – even as it lurches through a drastic double-digit collapse in advertising revenue.
Diary can reveal the talkback radio network will continue to fork out big bucks to former 2GB morning show host Ray Hadley until the end of next year as part of a covert deal rumoured to be worth well in excess of $2m.
Nine sources told Diary that Hadley managed to negotiate the gargantuan golden handshake arrangement before hanging up his headphones and mic for the final time last December, just six months into his final 2 ½-year contract at the station.
Some insiders downplayed the cost, insisting it was a “small fraction” of the amount Hadley signed on for – in what was billed as “one of the richest deals in talkback radio history” – back in May 2023, with his total package said to be worth up to $9m once all his bonuses were factored in.
Hadley’s highly confidential ongoing arrangement with Nine Radio somewhat curiously also includes an iron-clad mutual non-disparagement agreement and provisions prohibiting Hadley from appearing on any rival networks until the start of 2027.
The deal means Hadley likely remains one of the highest-paid talkback radio hosts in the country … even though he’s not on talkback radio anymore and hasn’t been for eight months.
The staggering golden goodbye arrangement comes after embattled former 2GB show host Alan Jones struck a similar eye-watering deal on his way out the door back in May 2020 – also just six months into a new multimillion-dollar deal with the network – when Nine Radio agreed to pay him $4m not to appear on the network – or any others – for the final 13 months of his contract.
Of course, that seemed the best economical option at the time.
After all, the troubled broadcaster had been costing the media company millions in lost revenue every month amid a mass exodus of advertisers following his peculiar on-air sledge about then New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern and what then Australian PM Scott Morrison should apparently do to her with a sock (ie “shove” it down her throat).
Still, given Jones is currently facing a raft of aggravated indecent assault allegations, all of which he vehemently denies, that whole brouhaha now seems like the least of his worries.
Admittedly, it’s a rough comparison for Hadley.
He was still very much popular with advertisers – and listeners – when he decided to pull the pin on his two-decade-long career at 2GB late last year following what Diary hears were some rather rigorous conversations with management about the future direction of the talkback station.
What’s more, he’s more than likely to be called as a witness when his one-time radio stablemate’s criminal case eventually goes to court.
Either way, the revelations about his farewell deal come at a tough time for Nine.
The media giant’s chief executive, Matt Stanton, was forced to give a dismal trading update in May advising that the third-quarter broadcast advertising revenues for the business’s radio arm had “proved weaker” than expected and that the division had recorded “a decline in the low double digits” despite the influx of ads surrounding the federal election.
Sadly, Nine Radio weren’t up for discussing the specifics of Hadley’s ongoing arrangement with us when we got in touch on the weekend … which is a shame because we were quite keen to find out how much they’d pay us not to appear on the network, too.
Not compatible with civilisation.
Saturday, 19 July 2025
Syrian Islamist issues warning to the Druze:
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 18, 2025
“Get out of Jaramana. Get out of every mixed area. Your fight isn’t just with Syrians, it’s with the entire Muslim world. We’ll hunt you down wherever you are, just like the Jews. You’re no different from the Israelis.” pic.twitter.com/Gmf5YrQ4Km
Sick.
Friday, 18 July 2025
Islamist preacher in Manchester, England:
— Dr. Maalouf (@realMaalouf) July 17, 2025
“Is it right to take a captured married woman as a sexuaI slave in war if she is not a Muslim believer? Yes, of course it is. Allah says so.”
This is sick!
pic.twitter.com/NXFfsAqoAk
Popular Islamist scholar with millions of followers, Zakir Naik, says that abusing girls who do not comply with Islamic dress code is allowed by Allah, and that if a girl is raped and murdered, it’s her own fault.
— Dr. Maalouf (@realMaalouf) July 17, 2025
This is another level of evil! pic.twitter.com/7JN2ZC6Qy2